Gago is an Associate in the Arbitration Department. With over 5 of years of experience, her practice focuses on international commercial arbitration cases. Gago specializes in both common and civil law.
Prior to joining Al Aidarous, Gago worked in law firms in Kenya as well as completing a judicial clerkship in the High Court of Kenya.
- Masters of Private Law, LLM Bursa Uludağ University, 2019
- Postgraduate diploma, Kenya School of Law, 2015
- Bachelor of Law, Moi University, 2013
- Al Aidarous, “Arbitration Case Focus: Recent Key Dispute Resolution Cases” LexisNexis Middle East, Law Alert Magazine, 2023 (3) 27
- Law Society of Kenya, 2016
- English – Fluent
- Turkish – Fluent