Haytham has worked as an assistant lawyer and is a member of the Council of the Bar Association of Egypt after the end of the period of training and licensing to practice law in many commercial and civil cases, family disputes, administrative and criminal cases before the Egyptian courts. He has worked on commercial and civil cases from litigation process to the execution of these cases. Haytham has been working as a legal researcher and his tasks includes researching the provisions and rules of the law and jurisdiction needed by the litigation and arbitration departments. Haytham has a talent for providing high level legal opinions and is a pillar of defense for cases assigned to the office.
Qualifications and Professional Bodies
- Registered in the schedule of lawyers authorized to appear before the courts of appeal and administrative courts of the Egyptian State Council
- Member of the Council of the Bar Association of the Arab Republic of Egypt
- He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Menoufia in 2005.
- He holds a Master’s Degree in Public Law from the Faculty of Law of the University of Menoufia in 2015.
- Arabic – Native
- Joining the Union of Lawyers in Egypt and swearing in law to practice law on 8 February 2006.
- Completion of training and registration in the schedule of lawyers who have the right to appear before the magistrates’ courts, first instance and administrative courts of the Egyptian State Council on 12 March 2008.
- Registered in the schedule of lawyers authorized to appear before the courts of appeal and administrative courts of the Egyptian State Council on April 24, 2013.
- Working as an assistant consultant in a number of commercial and civil cases, rental and labor disputes, arbitration claims, personal and penal status.
- Experience in the Commercial and civil claims, rental and labor disputes, personal and criminal conditions from the end of the litigation process to those cases.
He has particular focus on complex legal research matters and has utilized this through Egypt as well as the UAE.