Effective Date: 1 August 2023
What Type of Information We Collect
We may collect and process various types of personal data, including but not limited to:
- Contact information: Name, email address, telephone number, address, job title, and other relevant contact details.
- Interaction data: Information about your interactions with us, including emails, communication preferences, and records of correspondence.
- Technical information: IP address, browser type, device information, and browsing behavior on our website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We process your personal data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing legal services: Communicating with you, responding to your inquiries, and providing legal advice.
- Compliance with legal obligations: Meeting our legal and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering and sanction checks.
- Marketing and communication: Sending you information about our services, legal updates, and events (with your consent where required).
- Website improvement: Analyzing statistics and patterns of website usage to enhance our online experience.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data based on different legal grounds, including:
- Legal obligation: Processing that is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering checks.
- Legitimate interests: Processing that is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as business administration, communication, and marketing (balancing your rights and interests).
- Consent: Processing based on your explicit consent, such as sending marketing communications.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with:
- Third-party service providers: Data processors who assist us in providing our services and managing our business operations (e.g., IT providers, marketing agencies).
- Legal and regulatory authorities: When required by law or regulatory obligations, we may disclose your personal data to relevant authorities.
- Third parties in legal proceedings: When necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or proceedings.
International Data Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred and processed outside the country in which you are located. We will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your data, as required by applicable data protection laws.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- Access: You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Erasure: You can request deletion of personal data in certain circumstances.
- Restriction: You can request restriction of processing in certain situations.
- Object: You can object to processing based on legitimate interests or direct marketing.
- Data Portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format.
To exercise your rights or make inquiries about your personal data, please contact us using the information provided below.
If you believe that we have not adequately addressed your privacy concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority in your jurisdiction.