We are protecting your privacy for the duration of our relationship.
- No spam.
- Non-disclosure of personal information – unless you provide relevant consent.
- Cookies are used to keep you logged in – most websites use this method.
- Third-party recording of data is entirely anonymous and is only used to ensure that we can improve the ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants experience.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Date of birth.
- Tax file number/ exemption reason/ country of residence.
- Bank account information.
- Investment information.
- Employment information.
- Other relevant information.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We ensure that we completely understand what you need from us. This helps us to provide ongoing and consistent service.
We keep the information for the following reasons.
- Keep internal records.
- Comply with regulatory bodies.
- For risk management and actuarial purposes.
- For research, statistical analysis, and marketing.
- To help us assist with customer enquiries.
To help us abide by our legal obligations against fraud, identity theft, money laundering and terrorism. *
*Anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation obligates us to establish your identity and sometimes the identity of other individuals connected with your investments with and related to ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants. This necessitates the collection of personal information and subsequent verification requirements. To carry on our compliance with our legal obligations, we will occasionally ask you for further information about you throughout our ongoing relationship, including information about others associated with your investment or persons who might act on your behalf.
There are physical, digital, and procedural safeguards to ensure that the information we collect from you is kept secure. This is a continuing commitment on our behalf. There is no unauthorised access to or disclosure of your details.Information collected from ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants website (WWW.ALAIDAROUS.AE)
We previously mentioned third party analysis of data and cookies. The following are the sorts of information this ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants sulates:
- The number of users of ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants WWW.ALAIDAROUS.AE
- The date and time of visits.
- Which pages are viewed?
- Patterns of navigation.
- Countries of use.
- Which systems are running the ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants website.
- The websites from which you were directed to ALAIDAROUS Advocates & Legal Consultants – WWW.ALAIDAROUS.AE
A ‘cookie’ must ask for your consent to be used. It is a small file saved to your device hard drive and subsequently analyses your internet traffic. A cookie remembers your information and preferences. It, therefore, allows each website using cookies to react to you as an individual, tailoring itself to your likes and dislikes.
It also helps us because it allows us to see precisely how you are using www.ALAIDAROUS.AE The information we gather is solely to identify which pages are being used and how much they are being used. The data is anonymous, and it is only used for analytical purposes – once the information has been used, it is removed. We never access your computer or additional personal data by using cookies, but only the information you provide to us.
You can decline cookies and if you are not given the option, then consult your browser provider. Unfortunately, however, this may mean you are not able to make full use of our website.
Links to other websites.
Management of Personal Information.
There are options for you to limit the collection and use of your personal information:
- When supplying information, there is always an option box to indicate whether you want the information you provide to be used by us, or other websites, for marketing purposes.
- If you change your mind, you can later opt-out by emailing our team at [email protected].
Unless you have given us your permission, we will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to any third parties. The only other time we might have to disclose any information about you is when we are required to do so by law. If you believe that we are holding incorrect information about you, please email us at [email protected] and we will gladly amend any information found to be incorrect.